Tuesday 14 February 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Romantic Movies 14/2/17



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


If you've ever seen the kind of films I tweet about or even linked the kind of books that I write about to the kind of movies that I watch, you'll probably know that I'm a big fan of romantic movies. I know that making this list will make me want to watch all of these movies right now and so I'd better do the list quickly so I've got time to watch them all. Thank goodness my Mum is coming to visit so we can watch them all!

1. Love Actually



2. Grease



3. 10 Things I Hate About You



4. Pretty Woman



5. Sleepless in Seattle



6. You've Got Mail



7. When Harry Met Sally



8. While You Were Sleeping



9. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days



10. Notting Hill




Oh my goodness I could go on and on, how have I missed out Four Weddings and a Funeral? Or Kate and Leopold? Or Serendipity? Or Sabrina? Or My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Or Bridget Jones Diary? Or Across the Universe? Or Dirty Dancing?

Well, at least I put them down at some point! Now I'm off to go and watch some movies!


No comments:

Post a Comment