Sunday 22 January 2017

Letterbox Love #2



Welcome to Letterbox Love, this is a UK meme, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This post is a means by which to highlight the books we get in the post and beyond, and especially to bring attention to those books which may be sat on our shelves for a little while yet that we love all the same.

Yes I was lucky enough to get some more books through the post this week. The video below details the books I was lucky enough to receive from Simon and Schuster!



I also picked up some more books at the library this week, having returned the ones I read last week!

I got the audiobook of Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli



And I also got the audiobook of All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven



I picked up You Know Me Well by Nina Lacour and David Levithan



And Also Seven Ways we Lie by Riley Redgate


Thanks again to Simon and Schuster for sending me such fab books, I'll have a review of all of these very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment