Tuesday 29 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Give As Gifts 29/11/16



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


Ooo I like this one! Obviously you know from my reviews whether I would recommend a book or not, but there are some books which would very much be acquired tastes and then there are those that would make amazing gifts for anyone so I'll make some suggestions here of books that I have or would give as gifts and you can have and idea of what has/will work for me!

1. How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran

Image result for how to be a woman

2. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison

Image result for the rosie project

3. The Humans by Matt Haig

Image result for the humans matt haig

4. Wonder by RJ Palacio

Image result for wonder rj palacio

5. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates

Image result for everyday sexism book

6. Any Bill Bryson book (They're all fab and funny!)

Image result for neither here nor there bill bryson

7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Image result for tfios

8. Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding

Image result for bridget jones diary helen fielding

9. One Day by David Nicolls

Image result for one day david nicholls

10. Two Weddings and a Baby by Scarlett Bailey (becuase I'm in it so it would make a good present from me!)

Image result for two weddings and a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment