Monday 31 October 2016

October Wrap-Up

The thought just occurred to me that I posted an October and a September wrap-up on YouTube but I haven't posted one on here for a while, so here are the books that I read in the month of October. I will also update this on the 'Books read in 2016' Page.



Physical Books
We Were On A Break by Lindsey Kelk


Kissing in America by Margo Rabb



Ebooks
Falling by Julie Cohen



All She Ever Wished for by Claudia Carroll




The Singalong Society for Singletons by Katy Lovell


Its a Wonderful Life by Julia Williams



Audiobooks
Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway



So a total of 7 books. Most of these were read on plan journeys to and from New York because apparently I was far to busy to read during the 3 weeks I was in New York-madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment