Wednesday 27 July 2016

My summer plans

So those of you who have been following the blog for a while will know that I have a massive reading and blogging surge during the summer holidays. If you know or love someone who workers in a school then you will know that the end and the start of term are particularly busy times and so reading or blogging tends to take a dip round about then, the surge in read in the summer allows me to catch up on books I want to read but also catch up on reviewing them so I have plenty schedules for the start of term.

Now this summer is going to look a little bit different. I'm planning on a great American road trip followed by a big move across the Atlantic and so I don't know how much reading I'm going to get done but.....a massive but.... I'm not going back to school in Spetember. In Spetmeber I will not be working, I will be sorting out all the stuff one needs to sort out when one moves to another country at the other end but I will also be able to do some reading and....some writing! 



That being said, I will also be sharing with you some of the exciting times I have on my holiday and some of the stuff I learn bookish and otherwise, during my first few weeks in the states...



As you read this now, I will be in Seattle. As many of you know, I am a massive Starbucks fan, so you will all know why I am going to Seattlle! I check in to any new Starbucks I meet (and buy something from) and I'm planning on the original one being my 250th check in! 



We are also going to do some of the sites in San Francisco, including Alcatraz so I'm excited about that. We're driving down the west coast and taking in some of the scenery and some of the wildlife and ending up in San Diego. If any of you want to know about anything in particular, or any of you have hints, tips, places to eat, places to shop then please let me know! I'll try and post as much as possible and keep an eye on my Twitter/Instagram/snapchat to see more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment