Tuesday 8 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-to-me authors I read in 2015 8.12.15



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

I have to say, I love to find new authors and sometimes I find authors that have been around for ages but I haven't been able to try them out yet. This was a really good year for doing that and so I'm glad this top ten came along!

1. Jill Mansel-I can't believe I haven't read anything by this author until now! Needs to change...





2, Carole Matthews- a book with someone of the same name as me starring-what could be wrong with that?



3. Cathy Kelly, I loved Between Sisters and want to read more!



4. Erin Lawless, having met this lovely lady twice this year, I read her book as well.



5. Liz Tipping, again I met this lovely author so I read her debut novel, that's how it works!



6. Lucy Holliday-I loved a Night in With Audrey Hepburn and I can't wait to hear about Marilyn Monroe next!




7. Kat French, I have another of Kat's novels at home but I haven't read it yet. I loved The Piano Man Project so you know I now want to read the other one!



8. Kerry Fisher, i listened to this on audiobook with my Mum and we both really enjoyed it!



9. Laura Barnett- a massive hit this year!



10. Emma Hamilton-I am so enjoying  this series, I need to finish it quickly so I can read the Christmas one!



I could go on and on, there have been so many! What a fab list already though right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment