Tuesday 15 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015 15.12.15



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Why why why do I have to decide on this again? Ok here goes, and they're in no particular order, just let me make that clear...

Three Amazing Things Amazing Things about You by Jill Mansell



Paper Towns by John Green



Meet me in Manhattan by Claudia Carroll



The Girls by Lisa Jewell



Letters to The Lost by Iona Grey



The Day we Disappeared by Lucy Robinson



The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance by Kirsty Greenwood



Age Sex Location by Melissa Pimentel



Always The Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk



The Piano Man Project by Kat French


I have a nice mix of fiction and non-fiction, romantic comedy and YA there, I like it!

Here's to a great reading year next year too!



No comments:

Post a Comment