Tuesday 3 November 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward ToTheir Sophomore Novel 3.11.15



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This is a great top ten to be doing because I love a debut, it's always exciting to find a new author who can thrill and excite you but then there's the anticipation of what they're going to come out with next! I've read a few debuts this year, not as many as last year but I'm looking forward to hearing about what's next for them. 

1. Iona Grey. I loved letters to the Lost so I can't wait to read what she has to write next! 



2. Rosie Blake. How to get a (love) life was hilarious and so I know I'm going to love How To Stuff Up Christmas! 


3. Holly Hepburn released Cupidity a couple of years ago now and she's coming out with a new series starting this week, Snowdrops at The Star and Sixpence is the first of that series and I'm very very excited! 



4 . Andy Jones. I loved The Two of Us and I know he's been working on to second book so I'm very excited to see what that one is! 


5. Lucy Holiday. A Night in with Audrey Hepburn was great fun (review coming soon!) so I'm really really looking forward to reading the next installment, bring on Marilyn! 


6. Laura Barnett. The Version of Us went down a storm earlier this year. I was such a massive fan of it but I'm really looking forward to seeing what she comes out with next! 


7. Louisa Bennett. You know I loved Monty and Me so you know I'm looking forward to the next one! 


8. Melissa Pimentel. I loved Age Sex Location and I'd read anything this author came out with! 


9. Now I know this second book has already come out but I haven't got round to reading to yet so I can still be excited about it. That's Remix by Non Pratt. I've her great things so I'm hoping to be able to fit this one in soon! 



10. Paula Hawkins. Who isn't looking forward to what the author of Girl on A Train comes out with next?


Well, I don't know about you, but I'm excited to go away and read all of these awesome books! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment