Tuesday 21 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: books that celebrate diversity 21/7/15





I want to highlight not just diversity in sexual orientation or race or gender, but books which celebrate standing out from the crowd and celebrating our differences because I find diverse books so uplifting to read and so I wanted to include all of them!


1. Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan 


2. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley


3. One  Moment One Morning/ The Two Week Wait/ Another Night Another Day by Sarah Rayner


4. Wonder (and the spin off Ebooks) by RJ Palacio


5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett


6. This Book is Gay by James Dawson


7, The Geek Girl Series by Holly Smale


8. The Darcy Burdock series by

9. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson


10. I'll Give you The Sun by Jandy Nelson


Some great reads on here, most of which I've read. I'm sure I've missed out quite a few so do leave me a comment and let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment