Monday 6 July 2015

Paperback Summer June Wrap-up


So as you'll have seen, I, taking part in the paperback summer reading challenge to read as many paperbacks as possible in the months of June, July and August. Now as I said in my original post, I'm not going to be able to read as much in June and July as I can in August because school is so busy right before the summer holidays because of the job I do and because all teachers are soooooooooooo tired right now. I wasn't, however, expecting June to be such an epic fail. As usual I will divide my wrap up into sections for you so you can see what I read...

Ebooks: 






Audiobooks:



So as you can see, I read 0 paperbacks in the month of June-massive fail. I did enjoy the books that I read though and that's all that really matters. I also read more than I thought I was going to read so that's a win for me. Hopefully my July update will be a little more successful on the paperback front! 












No comments:

Post a Comment