Thursday 5 March 2015

World Book Day 2015




It's that time of year again, World book Day 2015 is upon us and what an exciting day it is! Unfortunately I won't be able to join in too much actually today but yesterday I posted about why I started reviewing books and tomorrow I will be posting a review of one of this years £1 books.

The line up of books is amazing this year, here's what they look like...


Tomorrow I'm going to review Holly Smale's offering but I also so wanted to read Goth Girl and The Dinosaur that Pooped a Lot! 

There are so many other things on the website as well, story craft, story telling and these amazing videos from authors that look like this...


These are fun to watch on your own or as a group, I'll be showing thse off at school when we have a moment and hopefully they'll give some inspiration and motivation to us all to be better readers and a better writers! 

Have a look at the website http://worldbookday.com and read just a little bit more than normal today-happy reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment