Tuesday 3 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten All Time Favourite Books From the Past 3 years3/3/15

P
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Oh my goodness, what a list to kick of the week with-what are you trying to do to me? I think I'm best just to shut my eyes and go for it...

1. The Accident by C L Taylor-can't wait for the next psychological thriller from this author! 


2. Geek Girl by Holly Smale


3. I'll take New York by Miranda Dickinson


4. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley 


5. Wonder by RJ Palacio


6. A Hundred Pieces of You by Lucy Dillon


7. The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes


8. The House We Grew Up in by Lisa Jewell


9. Dearest Rose by Rowan Coleman


This novel has had a little cover & title makeover so here it is, now called Runaway Wife...



10. The Greatest Love Story Of All Time by Lucy Robinson


Ok there's my list, I'm leaving it there before I tweak it anymore! I'm surprised by how many YA/children's books there are on ther though, what makes it onto your list?















No comments:

Post a Comment