Tuesday 31 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recently Added to my TBR Pile 31/3/15

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

I've added a whole ton of books to my TBR pile recently and so this is going to be a pretty easy top ten Tuesday to write. 

1. The Duff by Kody Keplinger. Although this has been on my TBR for quite. While, it has recently been moved to the top because of the film coming out next week. I'm going to a special fan screening and I can't wait! 




2. Summer at The Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan. This has been added to my reading list for paperback April-looking forward to getting stuck into this one! 



3. The Gospel According to Drew Barrymore by Pippa Wright. I'm reading this one right now and really enjoying it! 




4. A War Of Flowers by Jane Thynne. I recently attended an event with this lovely author and so naturally, the book has been added to my TBR! 




5. The Lie by Cally Taylor. I got a fab copy of this last week and now I can't wait to get stuck in and read this before the launch next month. 




6. The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett. I was very lucky to receive a copy of this fab-looking book in the post last week and now I'm very much looking forward to reading it before it comes out in June. 




7. Letters to the Lost by Iona Grey. This one is out in April and so, has been moved to the top of My TBR-it sounds fab! 




8. The Day We Disappeared by Lucy Robinson. I'm going to be reading this one next week because it comes out on the 9th April. 




9. The Girl From Nowehre by Dorothy Koomson. This one was in my bok haul a couple of weeks ago and it is out this month so this one is hovering near the top of my TBR too! 





10. Completely Cassidy by Tamsyn Murray. Another one I recently shared in a book haul and another one I will definitely be reading for paperback April-it looks like a fun, quick read and something I will identify with teaching children who will soon be starting secondary school! 






No comments:

Post a Comment