Tuesday 3 February 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Women's Fiction Books I Can't Believe Ihaven't Read 3/2/15

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

There are some books on this list that i seriously can't believe I haven't read (IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT I OWN ALL OF THESE) so I'll jump right into the shame of it all...

1. About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk



2. Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon


3. Anything by Carole Matthews-Oh the shame!


4. Anything by Jill Mansell-see above!



5. Vince and Joy by Lisa Jewell


6. Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements


7. Along the same lines... Ice Creams at Carrington's by Alexandra Brown


8. The Year of Taking Chances by Lucy Diamond (I so wanted to read this as soon as it came out, why haven't I?)



9. Spare Brides by Adele Parks


10.  Seeing Other People by Mike Gayle


I could go on and on. The most shameful ones are hidden in the middle of the list and don't forget, I own most of these books and books by these authors I just haven't had time to get them off my shelf!


I hope your lists aren't as shameful, please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think of my 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment