Tuesday 24 February 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top a ten Favourite Heroines from Books 24/2/15

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

I love a good heroine and a good strong heroine at that so this top ten will be incredibly easy! 

1. Jo from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott




2. Rosie from I'll Take New York and Fairytale a of New York by Miranda Dickinson




3. Angela from the I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk




4. Becky Bloomwood from The Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella




5. Fran from The Greatest Love Story of All Time by Lucy Robinson




6. Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green




7. Valentine from the same series by Adriana Trigiani



8. Harriet from Geek Girl by Holly Smale




9. Sarah from Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley




10. Darcy Burdock by Laura Dockrill. 




Shall I go on? No! Because it's a top ten but I totally could and I think I've included some young and some older heroines in there, love them all and that's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment