Sunday 4 January 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 sign up



Ok so I really haven't been doing much reading recently. I've had two weeks off school and I haven't even read one complete novel! I've read a few short stories, finished a couple of books, started another but normally I would have read at least 2 books a week during term time, this increases significantly in the holidays. My only excuse is that I went away on holiday and then immediately I came back I fell ill and have been in bed asleep pretty much since then! 

So I need this bout of books to kick start my 2015 reading. Even if I just read one book this entire week, it will still be an improvement on my performance this year so far and so I don't have any aims further than doing just that. 

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog



Goals: I literally only have a goal to read at least one book this week. I have a new audiobook that I'm going to get started as these are easier to read when you're sick than normal books. I have a few review books sitting on my kindle right now that I'm rather desperate to dive into so if I'm felling a little better, I may get into one of those. Aside from that, I just want to get back into the swing of reading again to be perfectly honest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment