Sunday 11 January 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 Day 5 and 6 update


Days 5 and 6 were pretty successful for me. I did some good reading on Friday night and then did some train travel on Saturday so that afforded plenty of time for reading. 

I finished The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani, reading about 150 pages during day 5. I'll be reviewing this soon so look out for that post! 


I listened to about another hour of Us by David Nicolls on the way to and from work. I haven't quite got into that yet but I've got some cooking and work to do on day 7 that I know I'll be able to listen to this audiobook during so here's hoping that I get some more of this book read...


On Saturday I travelled by train which meant some more reading, I read about 30% of The Curvy Girls Club by Michelle Gorman. This book comes on on Thursday so I'm hoping to have a review up on either Wednesday or Thursday of next week so perhaps tomorrow should be dedicated to reading this book! 


So that was day 5 and 6 for me, pretty good reading I think, not necessarily readathon worthy but this was always going to be a little more low key for me as I'm still feeling unwell and I've got tons of work on right now. I've already met my goal of reading 1 book so anything from here on in is a bonus. I'll ost my wrap-up on Monday where we'll see how much further than my original goal I got! 



No comments:

Post a Comment