Tuesday 25 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter TBR 25/11/14

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

There are sooooooo many books out this year with a Christmas theme and I want to read all of them all at once. I hope I get time to read at least most of them and definitely leave me some comments below if you think I've missed any! 

1. I'll take New York by Miranda Dickinson, probably my most anticipated release of the year since I learnt about it more than a year ago now! 




2. The Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan, been saving this to read in December! 




3. The Great Christmas Knit off by Alexandra Brown, having loved the cupcakes at Carringtons series, I know I'm going to love this one too! 




4. Jenny Lopez saves Christmas by Lindsey a Kelk. This novella will keep me warm one Sunday afternoon I'm sure! 




5. The French For Christmas by Fiona Valpy. I've had this book ages and I need to read it now but I'm saving it for Christmas time. 




6. My true Love Gave to Me collection of short stories. This book is just so beautiful to look at it's almost too hard to read! 




7. One hundred Christmas Proposals by Holly Martin, I need to read the first one first but I'm sure that can be arranged! 




8. Yes Please by Amy Poehler. A different choice from those listed above but one I really want to read, I think ill  listen to it on audiobook...





9. It's not Me It's You by Mhairi Mcfarlane I'm part way through this one and would love to get it finished soon. 




10. The little Christmas Kitchen by Jenny Oliver. Even the title sounds warm and toasty! 




So this is my list of ten. There are TONS of other books that are out this winter that I want to read and it was a really hard job to narrow it down to ten but I think Ive chosen wisely. As I say, let me know if there's anything I've missed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment