Tuesday 4 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: books I want to reread 4/11/14

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Ooo this is a good one. I have a bit of a problem with re-reading in that I just can't seem to find the time to fit it in! So there are tons of books I'd like to read again. I've actually managed to reread 3 books this year which is MASSIVE for me. But here's the list of books I'd also like to re-read. Some of them are favourites, some are first in a series, perhaps I'll get to some of them by Christmas! 

1. The Secret Dreamworld of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella


2. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding



3. Girl With A One Track Mind by Abby Lee

4. Wonder by RJ Palacio


5. The Greatest Love Story of a All Time by Lucy Robinson 

6. About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk


7. I Heart New York also by Lindsey Kelk


8. The Chalet a School Series by Eleanor Brent Dyer


9. Starbucked by Taylor Clark



10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins











No comments:

Post a Comment