Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top ten Tuesday: Top Ten books I've read so far this year 10/06/14

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

I've read so many amazing books this year, it's going to be super hard to choose! These are the books that have stuck in my mind the most & made the most impact on me...


1. Wonder by RJ Palacio


2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell



3. The Memory Book By Rowan Coleman



4. Two Weddings & a Baby by Scarlett Bailey.


5. Trouble by Non Pratt.


6. The Time of Our Lives by Jane Costello


7. The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan


8. The Accident by CL Taylor



9. The List by Joanna Boulari



10. The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes



I could add so many more to this list, there have been so many amazing books released this year & many more to come! Check out my reviews of these books if you want to know more!













No comments:

Post a Comment