Sunday 27 April 2014

Letterbox Love # 8



Welcome to Letterbox Love, this is a UK meme, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This post is a means by which to highlight the books we get in the post and beyond, and especially to bring attention to those books which may be sat on our shelves for a little while yet that we love all the same.

I've even lucky to receive a veritable feast of books from publishers this week, very very exciting & I actually haven't bought any (because I haven't had time!)

The first book I received for review this week was Ghostwritten by Isabel Wolfe. This was actually sent to me by the author so thank you very much for that!



I also received another night, another Day by Sarah Rayner. Another one sent by the author-thank you so much. You might remember I had another book from this author in last weeks haul so I can now marathon these!



From avon this week I received the final book in a trilogy-The Diamond Ring by Primula Bond. Cannot wait to get started on this and find out how it all finishes!



I also got Undertaking Love by Kat French. This looks right up my street so I'm really looking forward to reading it!



Finally this week I received a gorgeous parcel filled with coffee beans, an invitation to a book launch and The Last Bus to Coffeeville which looks really really fun!


Thank you to all the authors & publishers who sent me books this week!

Don't forget to enter my Tracy Bloom giveaway! (You have until Tuesday to enter)

No comments:

Post a Comment