Tuesday 4 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry 4/2/14

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Such a good list this week. I'm a massive cry baby and will cry at an awful lot of things so you can assume that these books made me bulb for a good proportion of the time. This list was also incredibly easy to put together and I could probably give you a top 50 books that made me cry, these are the big ones though, these ones required more than one tissue and left me looking for a cuddle afterwards... 

1. One Day by David Nicols




2. The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris




3. The Mummyfesto by Linda Green




4. Away by Barbara Wolfe




5. By my Side by Alice Peterson




6. Dearest Rose by Rowan Coleman




7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes




8. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone




9. Just For Christmas by Scarlet Bailey




10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


Read this books, they are wonderful, but read them with a tissue and a cuddle nearby. (Guinea pigs cuddles work very well)

8 comments:

  1. I have Me Before You on my list this week too. It's such a good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually listened to it on audiobook and I always think that takes a little emotion out, still cried though!

      Delete
  2. Great list! There are several on here I haven't heard of, but will have to check out. Here's mine if you want to stop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars was on my list too. How could you not cry at that one?

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, totally! That's why it's on thre last, it's so predictable!

      Delete