Sunday 23 February 2014

Letterbox Love #3



Welcome to Letterbox Love, this is a UK meme, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This post is a means by which to highlight the books we get in the post and beyond, and especially to bring attention to those books which may be sat on our shelves for a little while yet that we love all the same.

I've received a couple of books for review over the last couple of weeks and also bought a few books for myself so I'd like to share these with you now... 

From Head of Zeus I received Fractured by Dani Atkins and A Little Love by Amanda Prowse. I'm so looking forward to reading these and thanks so much to the publishers for sending me them for review. 



I had a trip up to Glasgow this weekend and popped into my favourite waterstones where I picked up Down London road and Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young.


I also popped into a few branches of The Works, and in the Bath branch and the Harrogate Branch I bought a few books...


I bought Bad Girls and Divas by Rebecca Chance; The Juliet Society by Sasha Grey; The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach; linger by Maggie Stiefvater; Angel Uncovered by Katie Price; The Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver; Extras and Specials by Scott Westerfield and The Sealed Letter by Emma Donoghue. I also got Salmon Fishing in The Yemen on audiobook. As well as this I popped into Waterstones in Reading and picked up The hardback More than This by Patrick Ness for a bargainous £5!



Let me know below what you have received this week, or what I should be reading next! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking through this. Oooo, books are so fab! I am reading How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fractured looks really cute. And the Samantha Youngs are meant to be good, will be intrigued as to what you think. And your Works haul is amazing as always ;)

    ReplyDelete