Tuesday 25 June 2013

To Ten Tuesday: top ten books I've read so far in 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This is such a hard list! To narrow it down to only 10 top books over the last 6 months, man! Ok here goes, I'll leave links to the reviews if I have them...

1. A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger by Lucy Robinson
2. The Mummyfesto by Linda Green



3. Geek Girl by Holly Smale
4. Never Google Heartbreak by Emma Garcia
5. The Wish List by Jane Costello
6. Losing it and Faking It by Cora Carmack
7. The Naughty Girls Book Club by Sophie Hart
8. The Secret Supper Club by Dana Bate
9. The Meryl Streep Movie Club by Mia March

10. The Lovliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan
Have a look at the reviews of these and you will be able to see why these books made the list. I could probably go on and on, and can't wait to do the next installment of this list!

Leave me a link to let me know what made YOUR list!






1 comment:

  1. I don't read chick-lit much or rarely ever so I never read any of these before but I do have some on my TBR pile I think. Happy reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete