Sunday 30 June 2013

Letterbox Love #3



Welcome to Letterbox Love, this is a UK meme, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This post is a means by which to highlight the books we get in the post and beyond, and especially to bring attention to those books which may be sat on our shelves for a little while yet that we love all the same.

Another lovely lot of books this week so another Letterbox Love for Fabulous Book  Fiend!

I received Witchstruck and Witchfall by  Victoria Lamb from Random House this week. Witchstruck won the Romantic Novelists Association YA prize and so I am very much looking forward to reading both of these!







I was also lucky enough to get some fabulous new books on Netgalley this week. I was approved for The Silver Chain by Primula Bond, this looks interesting, definitely something to keep me entertained over the summer! I also downloaded The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler and Between You and Me by Emma Mclaughlin and Nicola Kraus. I received an email recommending both of these to me and am quite excited about them, especially having loved the Nanny diaries! 






Finally, I downloaded the audiobook of After the Party by Lisa Jewell. I have the paperback of this but I decided to use an audiobook credit on it because I have a long car journey this week and have pledged to get through my Lisa Jewell novels this summer! 


Look out for my review of all of these soon! Thanks to publicists and authors for my books this week! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great book haul this week! I'm really intrigued by Witchstruck and Witchfall so am really interested to hear your thoughts on them both.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am hoping to save these for my summer holidays so I can read them both at onece :-) x

      Delete