Monday 1 April 2013

Books I'm looking forward to reading in April

I thought it might be nice to share some of the things on my TBR pile at the start of the new month. A lot of these are recommendations from friends or other bloggers, and some of them I just saw sitting there on the shelf and knew they had to be picked up!

The Mummyfesto by Linda Green is something I heard about through other bloggers. I then downloaded her free ebook with is a sneak peak into the lives of the characters featured in The Mummyfesto. The week it came out it was on promotion and so I snapped it up! You can see my review of The Resolution on here and my review of The Mummyfesto will be out soon.

Another recommendation by other bloggers is How We Met by Katy Regan. This was all over twitter a couple of weeks ago and I was lucky enough to be bought it as a present on a recent shopping trip. This book will be accompanying me on my upcoming flight (uninterrupted reading time). Look out for the review soon.

Ten Years On by Alice Peterson, The Boot Camp by Kate Harrison and The Angel at no. 33 by Polly Williams are all on this pile because they are written by authors I have read and loved before. I have literally devoured all of Kate Harrison's books and was lucky enought o hear her talking about her books and the writing process at a library event in Brixton last year which makes this read even more exciting.

The Vintage Teacup Club is another recommendation that has come from a combination of Twitter and Goodreads. It's not something I know anything about but I spotted it in a sho recently and grabbed it. Along with these books listed here I will be listening to The Valentines Card by Juliet Ashton on audiobook, discovering new author Holly Gilliatt and of course, catching up with my monthly dose of Kitty Charles's The Arcade!







No comments:

Post a Comment